Tuesday, September 25, 2007
RSS - Really Simple Stalking
Follow me on Twitter. Exclusive inside information on media and innovation policy. Invitation only. (Spam protection)
Sources and readable stuff
Micro Persuasion - Steve Rubel on how blogs and participatory journalism are impacting the practice of public relations
- Name: Jan Sandred
Views in this blog are not necessarily shared by my employer. Twitter: @jansandred. Currently I'm Program Director at VINNOVA, Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems, and also PR and Marketing Commissioner at The Competitiveness Institute - TCI. 2004 Innovation Journalism Fellow and Business Reporter at San Francisco Chronicle 2005 Senior Consultant at Grey Communications Europe. 1994 to 1999 member of the Board of Directors, Talentum Sweden AB. I have done reference documentation for World Wide Web Consortium and have written several books on IT, the latest being "Managing Open Source Projects" (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., in Japanese at Ohmsha, Ltd.). I have a M.Sc. in IT and Mathematics from Uppsala University, a degree in Chemistry, as well as a degree in Journalism. I frequently speak at and chair seminars and conferences and have appeared as a guest commentator on Swedish TV2 news program Rapport and News TV4. I also have a Master’s Certificate and is President of the Chamber Choir of Uppsala Cathedral.
- The iPhone is not a PDA
- The Iraq effect affects Swedish innovation climate...
- The Worlds Only Reliable Newspaper - R.I.P.
- Ingemar RIP
- And now for some commercials...
- The Innovation Journalism Blog: EU Commissioner Po...
- Innovation Journalism - Janez Potočnik
- Slovenian TV channel Infonet Interviewing Janez Po...
- “I’m NOT a Porn Star” - Once you’re on the net, it...
- Persistent work pays off – innovation journalism i...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
I follow the EFF Legal Guide for Bloggers